Follow my Blog!

Enter your email above and follow my blog for reviews, tutorials, and a look inside my life as a Professional Makeup Artist!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Okay, I'm REALLY serious this time!

Hello Darlings!
So, how many times have I said "I'm going to start blogging more" ? Close to a million right? Well, my new years resolution is just that. I got an amazing new camera for Christmas (Canon Rebel T3i) and I love it! It takes AMAZING photos and videos and I'm addicted to snapping pictures! So, as a re-introduction to my blog, I've decided to show you guys a few pictures i've taken. I went to walmart to get these printed and got asked for the copyright release so, i'm assuming they look nice! I'm going to be blogging a few times a week so hopefully you don't get sick of me!

Until Next Time,
Edith




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers