Follow my Blog!

Enter your email above and follow my blog for reviews, tutorials, and a look inside my life as a Professional Makeup Artist!

Monday, January 23, 2012

MAC Blush Ombre in Azalea Blossom


Hi Dolls!
Today I wanted to talk to you about a product i've been using on a daily basis!
MAC Blush Ombre in Azalea Blossom was released with the Daphne Guinness collection that came out in December and it's a beautiful blue based pink with a gorgeous sheen.

This blush comes in the typical MAC packaging but instead of the standard blush size, it's a .31 oz compact that is the exact same as the beauty powders and foundation powders. I feel like bigger size is perfect to allow for an equal amount of both colors when swirling with a brush.

The cost of this product is $26.00 and can still be found at the MAC Cosmetics website and it might still be available at your local counter or Pro store.




------------------------------------------------------

This is literally one of the most beautiful blushes i've seen in a really long time and it's great for those girls who love pink blush without looking like a china doll!

------------------------------------------------------

The only other blush ombre I own and LOVE is Ripe Peach. I usually find them to be gimmicky and useless but I really love the mix of these two colors.

------------------------------------------------------







--------------------------------
Don't let the cute and soft colors fool you, this blush really packs a punch with color and offers a beautiful pink glow without looking too over powering. However, do make sure to use a fluffy brush to get the perfect application.
--------------------------------








--------------------------------

The MAC website describes these blushes as:
"A powder blush featuring a shade wave of gentle ombre hues. Ultra-fine formula provides the cheeks with flawless, medium-buildable coverage and lightly pearled, natural-looking radiance. Limited edition."

-----------------------------------------




What do you think? Are these ombre blushes something that you would love or leave?

Love and Lipgloss,
Edith

5 comments:

  1. I have this blush and I just love it!! Great review!

    Ps-live your blog layout-what a great photo of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually got this blush in the 2010 Spring Colour Forecast Collection and I couldn't agree with you more!! This blush is AMAZING! After reading your post last night I just had to bust mine out! Love to rediscover products I already own and fall in love all over again!!! LOL http://skinporefection.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Followers