Follow my Blog!

Enter your email above and follow my blog for reviews, tutorials, and a look inside my life as a Professional Makeup Artist!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Maybelline Eyestudio Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadows

Hi Dolls,
So last week, my twitter was bombarded with people talking about these new drugstore cream eyeshadows from Maybelline. They are described as being a creamy eyeshadow that lasts unto 24 hours. Now, if you, like me, own paint pots by MAC, you know how hard it is to find anything that compares but, these products literally leave the paint pots in the dust!

The Color Tattoo eyeshadows are super creamy, VERY blendable, and do exactly what their name says: Stay on for 24 hours. Now, I know you might be thinking, "Who the hell needs eyeshadow to last 24 hours?". But aren't you more at ease knowing that if you ever needed it to last 24 hours, it could?

I have worn these with and without eyeshadow on top and they are amazing either way. I have found no creasing or fading and an amazing lasting power. In addition, I didn't even HAVE to use a base underneath. These babies are amazing and I would RUN to your nearest drugstore to purchase them.

These can be found at most drugstores and come in (I think) 12 shades. I only picked up the ones I found the most appropriate for my everyday looks. They come in 4 g jars and in gorgeous glass packaging that rivals the MAC paint pots. They retail for $5.99-$7.99 depending on the location (I got mine at walmart for $5.99).


From Left to Right:
Audacious Asphalt, Pomegranate Punk, Bad to the Bronze


Audacious Asphalt

Audacious Asphalt Swatched

Bad to the Bronze

Bad to the Bronze Swatched

Pomegranate Punk

Pomegranate Punk Swatched

Until Next Post,
Edith

2 comments:

Followers