Follow my Blog!

Enter your email above and follow my blog for reviews, tutorials, and a look inside my life as a Professional Makeup Artist!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Winterberry Wishes!

Winterberry Wishes...



So much for paying more attention to my blog right? LOL

Okay so this is the look I did today and I actually filmed a tutorial and it's called Winterberry Wishes (it should be up in a few days).

It's a very holiday inspired look with a berry and gold eye look and a very glowy face. And my favorite part is the lip... a red shimmer!





Here is a list of the products I used:

- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NYX Eyeshadow Trios in Team Spirit and Purple/Deep Purple/ Plum
- Sephora Eyeshadow in Alpine Snow
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Whiskey
-Sephora Glitter Liner in Purple
- DiorShow Iconic Mascara
- Maybelline Dream Mouse Blush in Peach Satin
- Benefit High Beam
-Nars Laguna Bronzer
- Covergirl Outlast Lipstain in 410
-E.L.F. Super Glossy Lip Shine in Poinsetta Red









Hugs and Love,
Edith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers