Follow my Blog!

Enter your email above and follow my blog for reviews, tutorials, and a look inside my life as a Professional Makeup Artist!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Saphire in the Snow- A Holiday Tutorial

Sapphire in the Snow- A Holiday Inspired Tutorial

Okay, I'm done with being a lazy bum on my blog so, I am hereby pledging that I will do at least two posts a week... easy goal right?

This look is a holiday inspired look for the upcoming holiday parties. It was inspired by my nail polish from a few days ago which was OPI's Sapphire in the Snow...

Products Used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Jesse's Girl Pigments
Coastal Scents 88 Metal Mania Palette
Sephora Glitter Liner in Purple
Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack
Ardel Demi Whispies Lashes
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in Very Black
MAC blush in Pinch o Peach
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Benefit High Beam
Wet N Wild Lipstick in 901D
Kat Von D Lightening Lipglass in Bam!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers