Follow my Blog!

Enter your email above and follow my blog for reviews, tutorials, and a look inside my life as a Professional Makeup Artist!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Here I go Again...

My Beautiful Darlings:
So, I've promised over and over that I'm going to start paying more attention to my blog, and for some reason, I always end up neglecting it. I feel so bad... like guilty. I love blogging and telling everyone what i've been doing and showing you guys make up looks i've been doing. With work and my freelance business, i've been INSANE busy... On top of all that, having a relationship with my husband (conflicting work schedules don't help) and trying to start a family, it's so hard for me to find time to sleep, let alone blog and record videos. I look forward to people like Emily (beautybroadcast) for being able to handle a full time career, extracurricular activities and families, while still be able to constantly update their videos and blogs.

I just made a huge list of videos that I'm going to be recording very soon. I want you all too know that i'm in it to win it and I am so grateful for all of you...

So, i'm going to overload you all with pictures from the last few weeks... I will talk to you all very very soon.





Mucho Amor,
Edith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers