Follow my Blog!

Enter your email above and follow my blog for reviews, tutorials, and a look inside my life as a Professional Makeup Artist!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My 2011 Oscar Fashion Favorites!

Hello Dolls!
I love awards season! The fashion is amazing and I love every ounce of it I can get. My favorite ceremony is the Academy Awards (the Oscars). I always feel like celebrities bring their A game when it comes to this ceremony.

This year, I loved so many of the actors/actresses outfits that I decided to do my own best dressed list. Let's start with...

BEST DRESSED WOMEN:
Mila wore a stunning lavender chiffon gown with tiered lace detailing from Elie Saab Haute Couture. The color was fabulous on her skin tone and her hair and make up complimented the dress perfectly!
Scarlet wore a beautiful lace detailed Dolce and Gabbana gown. The purple/crimson color was absolutely beautiful on her fair skin tone. The back of the dress was the eye catcher with an open lace detail. Her hair and makeup were simple yet elegant.
Anne Hathaway in a gorgeous red ruffled Valentino (from the 2002 collection) was the highlight of the evening. The elegance and grace she exudes while wearing the gown is what makes it beautiful. The Tiffany's & Co. jewels just added to the elegance. This was probably my favorite of all looks!




BEST DRESSED MEN:
Jesse Eisenburg is so darn attractive to me. It may be because I have a thing for nerds but, he just screams sexy to me. His suit (made by Band of Outsiders) was a simple and more casual as far as suits go but it fits his personality perfectly!
Javier Bardem look classy and elegant in his head to toe Gucci suit. The vest ties the whole look together very nicely and the mixture of textures in the jacket and pants breaks the look up and stops it from looking too monotonous.
By far my best dressed male is Andrew Garfield. Not only is he incredibly good looking, but his old hollywood glamor look is so timeless. Andrew wore Louis Vuitton and the look of the classic bow tie fits him so perfectly. The suit is fitted and fit him amazingly.

What did you guys think of this years Oscars?? Who were your Red Carpet Favorites?
Stay tuned for my 2011 Oscar Fashion Misses!

Mucho Amor,
Edith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers