Follow my Blog!

Enter your email above and follow my blog for reviews, tutorials, and a look inside my life as a Professional Makeup Artist!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dear Casey: An Open Letter to Casey Anthony

WARNING: This letter was written as I heard the verdict. Tears streaming down my face and emotions running free. There is use of strong language and these opinions are my own. I respect your opinion but this is my blog and I will state how I feel.


Dear Casey,
Are you relieved? Are you happy? Are you completely at ease with the decision that was made today? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you're sick. Demented, twisted, and sick. For the last 3 years, I have watched the journey that has come to an end today (July 5, 2011). I have watched you smirk, grin, "cry", and be completely fake. You might call this the way you "express your feelings and emotions"; I call it bullshit. While I could (and am) be disgusted at your attorney's and at the justice system, I'm more disgusted with you.

How dare you call yourself a "loving" mother? How dare you sit there and pretend to be so emotional and hurt when we can all see right through you. As a Christian, I am fully aware that I have no right to judge you for your indecencies and the things you do or do not, But also as a Christian woman, I know that you my dear, are going to hell. I don't believe in the death penalty (to me, killing people who killed people is wrong) BUT I do feel like you would deserve it.

Why? Why do I feel like you should die? Because you got something I haven't been able to have... something I long for more then the air that I need to breathe: A child. All I want in my life is a child. A family to call my own. There is so much love in my heart and I have so much to give; and this is why I HATE YOU. God blessed you with a beautiful child. A reason to live and change your life and YOU decided you didn't want her. How the hell could you be so damn selfish? How could you put your wants and needs ahead of your life with your child? How could you do what you did to her? As I sit here crying, writing this letter, I think about poor Caylee; not simply because she will no longer be able to live the beautiful life she deserves, but because I think of how happy I would have been to have such a wonderful child. But no, for some reason, God thought that he would give her to you; bless your life with something worthwhile and meaningful and this is how you say thanks?

HOW DARE YOU?!?!? You are the most selfish and disgusting people I have ever seen. How did it feel? Killing someone that was unable to protect themselves; killing someone who YOU were supposed to protect. Did you feel some sort of relief that now you would be able to live the single and carefree life you wanted? Well congratulations Casey, you've got what you wanted. But rest assured that when your life is over and your destiny doesn't rely on 12 people to judge you, you will get what you deserve. You will rot in hell. So enjoy your freedom bitch and I PRAY TO GOD that I don't EVER...EVER see you anywhere because I may be a woman of God, but I am also a woman who so desperately wants children, and will give you what you deserve.

-Edith

1 comment:

  1. Hugs! I didn't know you specifically, but thought of the countless women like you, who wanted children but for one reason or another couldn't have them. I wondered how they felt listening to the verdicts being read.

    As a mother, I don't understand her actions either, and I did my own open letter.

    ReplyDelete

Followers