Follow my Blog!

Enter your email above and follow my blog for reviews, tutorials, and a look inside my life as a Professional Makeup Artist!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bound to You- A Burlesque Inspired Look!

Hello Dolls,
As most of you know, I'm OBSESSED with 1940's makeup and the world of burlesque. So, when the movie featuring Christina Aguilera came out I flipped! I watched it countless times and loved every second of it. As I watched it, I felt like I was catapulted into a world of glitz, glamour, and giant lashes! So, I have a series of looks coming up on my youtube channel featuring looks worn in the movie and inspired by the beautiful world of burlesque. Here is a sneak peak of a look that I will be posting on my channel inspired by the scene where Ali (Christina) sings a beautiful ballad and is wearing a gorgeous silk green dress. Her makeup, understated but glamorous, was stunning.
Have you had a chance to watch the movie? What was your favorite look?

Mucho Amor,
Edith

1 comment:

  1. I love this look! Honestly, 40's/50's glam makeup is my favourite look. You pull it off very well. Love your blog by the way, going to follow you! xo

    beneathlarosa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers