Follow my Blog!

Enter your email above and follow my blog for reviews, tutorials, and a look inside my life as a Professional Makeup Artist!

Monday, March 7, 2011

My Beauty Wishlist....

Hello Dolls!
I'm sitting at work on my lunch break and flipping through a ULTA catalog and I thought i'd be fun to share my Beauty Wishlist with you all. I really feel like with as much make-up as I have, a Beauty Wishlist is kind of crazy but, there are a few items i'd love to get my hands on. The reason I don't have these items is because it's either not available in my area, i've been skeptical as to whether I should by it or not. So, lets get on with my post...

The first product i'm dying to try are the Stila Convertable Colors. Said to be used as a 2-in-1 product (blush & lip), I love when products have elements of versitility; it makes me feel like i'm getting more for my money. I don't own any Stila products but i've heard so many good things about it! BUT... with only .15 oz of product, I feel like the $25.00 price tag might be a little hefty. I've been so tempted to get it though, so you might just see it in an upcoming haul video!


Dior Lipglosses are probably my most wanted items. I have heard and read such amazing things about them and any lipgloss that promises intense pigmentation and a non-sticky finish is a winner in my book. Similarly to the Stila Convertable Color, the thing that has stopped me from purchasing this is the fact that there is .21 oz of product and it's $27.00! I'm sure it probably worth it, but i'm pretty sure my husband wouldn't agree with a $27.00 lipgloss! :-)


Oh my, oh my... The Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Highlighter is something I yearn for! I've watched so many beauty guru's and professionals talk about the sheer amazingness of this product. Stated to be an illuminating highliter that erases not only dark circles but also erases signs of fatigue and brightens the complexion. Now, doesn't that sound like heaven in a tube. I know that with my schedule, it's hard for me to get a good night's rest and this sounds like the perfect product for me. BUT... with .1 oz of product and a hefty $40.00 price tag, it better be worth it!

I've been DYING to try a BB cream and i've heard nothing but great things about this Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream. A BB cream is supposed to be this miracle cream that serves as a tinted moisturizer, acne medicine, pore refiner and much more. Anything that promises me a better complexion and coverage, i'm in! This 30 ml tube costs about $20.00 and it's something i'm totally going to be buying soon.

I'm a HUGE sucker for mascaras! I have about 30 in my collection... and that says a lot because all of them are under 3 months old! I just love how different mascaras can create different looks. After I saw xsparkage put this in her favorites video and she talked about it, I was sold. I'm for sure going to be purchasing this very , VERY soon! At $24.00 a tube, it wouldn't be the most expensive mascara i've purchased...

Last on my wish list is the Nars Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer. I've had a great experience with Nars Products and this product just seems like it would be perfect for me. Described as a gel that refines pores, regulates shine and creases a matte surface for foundation. Being that I have SUPER SUPER oily skin, I think that my face would really benefit from this product. The 1 oz bottle is $32.00 and I feel like if it does what it says it does, it will be well worth the money.

So, those are the products on my beauty wish list. I'm pretty sure i'll be indulging in a few of these products soon and rest assured, a review will come.

What is on your beauty wish list? Leave me a comment and let me know.

Mucho Amor,
Edith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers