Follow my Blog!

Enter your email above and follow my blog for reviews, tutorials, and a look inside my life as a Professional Makeup Artist!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Everyday Makeup Routine....



Hello Dolls!
So, I had a few requests to do the makeup look that I was wearing in my February Favorites Video, so I decided to go ahead and film a video on it and also take a few pics and put it up on my blog!
This look was super easy for me because it was my everyday makeup look and what I wear when i'm in a neutral mood. I use mostly MAC eyeshadows and usually the eyeliner will vary by the way I feel. In the actual video, I wore pretty basic eyeliner and for the tutorial, I decided to shake it up and do a more winged liner.


What I used:
-Coastal Scents White Concealer

(MAC Eyeshadows unless otherwise named)
-All that Glitters
Shroom & Naked Lunch on the lid

-Soft Brown on the upper crease

-Satin Taupe on the crease

-Cranberry in the Outter V, lower lashes, & crease.

-Brulee as a Highlight

-Almay Brightening Pencil in the inner corner and under the brow bone. Dark side on the waterline.

-MAC Penultimate Liquid Liner & Haute and Naughty Lash Mascara


On the rest of the face:

-Revlon Color Stay Foundation

-Youngblood Mineral Foundation

-Hard Candy Fox in a Box in Skinny Dipping

-MAC Blush in Honour

-MAC Lipstick in Cream Cup

-Hard Candy Lipgloss in Lush

I hope you guys enjoy the video and I will link it as soon as it's done!

Mucho Amor,
Edith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers